Sliding Scale Readings
I strive to keep my readings accessible to those who can’t cover the full booking cost. I especially encourage Black people, Indigenous people, people of color, people living in the global South, undocumented people, and people living with disabilities to make use of this option.
- I have room for two sliding scale clients per month, first come first serve. When you book a session, choose a date and I’ll be in touch to confirm it or propose another time.
- My sliding scale is pay-what-you-can. You decide what you offer. I offer sliding-scale for one-hour readings that you purchase for yourself. I cannot offer-sliding scale for shorter readings, relationship readings, or gift readings.
- What does pay-what-you-can mean? I encourage you to offer me what feels fair and reasonable for your personal budget. Those who have the least financial security are often worried about offering too little, while those who have the most sometimes feel less resourced than they are. Only you can assess your situation, but here’s a handy self-assessment tool if you need help deciding what you can pay. You may also consider, what would I pay for a massage, an acupuncture appointment, or a night out? I trust your self-assessment and generosity.
- Recording the reading: Feel free to record our reading on your own device!
- I will be in touch with you about scheduling when I receive your reading request form. Sometimes you may have to wait a few weeks or months.