Sliding Scale Readings
I strive to keep my readings accessible to those who can’t cover the full booking cost. I especially encourage Black people, Indigenous people, people of color, people living in the global South, undocumented people, and people living with disabilities to make use of this option.
- I can now offer FOUR sliding scale spots per month, first come first serve. There are two buttons below—please pay first and then schedule! If you don’t have a Paypal account, I can also accept Venmo, I’m @corinadross. Any appointments scheduled without prepayment will be canceled.
- My sliding scale is pay-what-you-can. You decide what you offer. I offer sliding-scale for one-hour readings that you purchase for yourself. I cannot offer-sliding scale for shorter readings, relationship readings, or gift readings.
- What does pay-what-you-can mean? I encourage you to offer me what feels fair and reasonable for your personal budget.
- Only you can assess your situation, but here’s a handy self-assessment tool if you need help deciding what you can pay.
- Ultimately, I trust your self-assessment and generosity.
- Recording the reading: Feel free to record our reading on your own device!
(Sliding Scale is under “New Clients”)