Skip to content
- For our session: Do your best to be somewhere with a strong internet connection, privacy, and a minimum of distractions or interruptions.
- Rescheduling: You can reschedule for no charge as long as our session is more than 72 hours away. If you need to reschedule within that window, I charge a 50% rebooking fee (half of what your initial session cost). I do this because in that window I cannot offer your spot to another client and I lose income from holding that time for you.
- Lateness: I encourage you to email me if you’re running late. Otherwise, if I don’t hear from you and you haven’t arrived by 15 minutes after our appointed time (or 10 minutes for a 30 minute reading), I consider the session missed.
- Missed sessions: I cannot refund missed sessions or reschedule them without a full rebooking fee (as much as you initially paid to schedule). Please double-check your time zone vs. mine, and respect the time we’ve set aside to be together!
- If I need to reschedule or cancel: I live with chronic illness and sometimes need to reschedule a meeting. If I have to move your session and we cannot find a new time that works for you, I will offer you a full a refund.